A BOLD VISION FOR A NEW TOMORROW
Our goal is to become one of the premiere cultural arts festivals in Minnesota.
To that end, we are poised to make this first annual event a huge success.
Through our proven experience with marketing, public relations and new
media, we are creating a unique, inclusive festival that will appeal to a broad
audience, resulting in return on investment to our sponsors.
- Create a fun, free and inclusive cultural experience for all attendees
- Promote regional American Indian cultural arts and artists
- Strengthen understanding of and appreciation for the
American Indian people of Minnesota
- Provide quality venue for artists and attendees that result in sales
- Promote the American Indian Cultural Corridor and its local businesses
The Twin Cities American Indian Arts Festival will welcome over 4,000
attendees its first year. During the two days, attendees will experience
and interact with American Indian contemporary fine artists, dancers, singers
and exhibitors in the outdoor All My Relations Arts Plaza. Attendees will enjoy
cultural demonstrations, a fine arts plaza, hands-on activities, vendors,
and food that showcase American Indian cultures and traditions.
All My Relations Arts Plaza will present credentialed artists representing
a diversity of styles, mediums and sensibilities all arising from indigenous
traditions of beadwork, quilting, carving, painting, dance, storytelling, song
and other art forms.
More than just a festival
SATURDAY JUNE 11TH &
SUNDAY JUNE 12TH
16th and Franklin Avenue
along historic Franklin Avenue in South Minneapolis